Vi - Vodafone Idea mini Store
- Rising Fortune Enterprises
- 3039, D1, Kiranjeet Nursing Home Road
Ropar - 140001
- Adjacent SBI Bank
- Closed for the day
- Mon 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Tue 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Wed 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Thu 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Fri 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Sat 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
- Closed for the day
- Call Get Directions
- Free parking on site
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Master Card
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
- Vi store Bela Chowk, Ropar is located at the following address: 3039, D1, Kiranjeet Nursing Home Road Bela Chowk Ropar-140001
- Vi store Bela Chowk, Ropar working hours: Monday (10:00 AM-07:00 PM),Tuesday (10:00 AM-07:00 PM),Wednesday (10:00 AM-07:00 PM),Thursday (10:00 AM-07:00 PM),Friday (10:00 AM-07:00 PM),Saturday (10:00 AM-07:00 PM)
- You can pay via Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa at Vi store Bela Chowk, Ropar
- Yes, parking is available
- To get a new Vi postpaid SIM with VIP number of your choice with the best postpaid plan, visit your nearest Vi store or Retail store. Please carry a valid Identity Proof and Address Proof with you.
- Explore a whole new world with benefits with Vi Postpaid! No Daily Data Limits, 200GB Data Rollover, Loads of entertainment & much more! Visit your nearest Vi store to switch your Prepaid no. to Postpaid. Please carry your valid Identity Proof and Address Proof with you.
- You can choose from a wide range of mobile numbers! Select your favorite/fancy mobile number based on your interest by visiting your nearest Vi store
- 1) It may take up to 30 minutes for your recharge benefits to reflect in your account.
2) You can download Vi App and check your recharge status by clicking on Recharge and more >> History
- Vi offers Family plans where you can add additional numbers of your family & friends and get great offers. Visit your nearest Vi store to know more or log on to Vi App Playstore & apple store Apple Store
- 1) You can download Vi App from Playstore Playstore or Apple Store Apple Store and view your balance on the home screen.
2) Alternatively, you can dial *199# and check your recharge balance.